International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering, and Information Technology (IJASEIT)
The review process for ICIST will be double-blind, i.e. reviewers will not know the authors’ identity (and vice versa). Authors should ensure their anonymity in the submitted papers. In brief:
- Authors’ names and affiliations should not be included in the submitted paper; this includes acknowledgments, appreciation, etc., if any.
- A reviewer may be able to deduce the authors’ identities by using external resources, such as technical reports published on the web. The availability of information on the web that may allow reviewers to infer the authors’ identities does not constitute a breach of the double-blind submission policy.
ICIST Author Guidelines for Publication in IJASEIT
Authors of ICIST 2022 who are interested in publishing an article in the International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering, and Information Technology (IJASEIT) must ensure that their submission complies with all the items listed below. Submissions that do not adhere to these guidelines will be returned to the authors.
- The article should be formatted according to IJASEIT template and submit it through the EDAS submission system (EDAS Link).
- The article must fall within the scientific scope of IJASEIT.
- The article should be original and should not have been previously published or be under consideration by other journals.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The authors must ensure that their works are entirely original, and if they have used the work and/or words of others, they must properly cite or quote them.
- The ICIST papers submitted to the International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering, and Information Technology (IJASEIT) must have a similarity level of less than 15%.
- Each paper is limited to 10 pages, including figures, tables, and references.
- An author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference and present the paper at the conference physically or online. The registration fee covers publication and conference costs (Registration link).
- IJASEIT will publish the accepted and presented papers of ICIST 2023 in a regular publication.
- The submitted article will be published in Regular Issue 2024.