EMITTER International Journal of Engineering Technology
The review process for ICIST 2023 will be double-blind, i.e. reviewers will not know the authors’ identity (and vice versa). Authors should ensure their anonymity in the submitted papers. In brief:
- Authors’ names and affiliations should not be included in the submitted paper; this includes acknowledgments, appreciation, etc., if any.
- A reviewer may be able to deduce the authors’ identities by using external resources, such as technical reports published on the web. The availability of information on the web that may allow reviewers to infer the authors’ identities does not constitute a breach of the double-blind submission policy.
ICIST 2022 Author Guidelines for Publication in EMITTER
Authors of ICIST 2022 who are interested in publishing an article in the EMITTER International Journal of Engineering Technology must ensure that their submission complies with all the items listed below. Submissions that do not adhere to these guidelines will be returned to the authors.
- The article should be formatted according to EMITTER template and submit it through the EDAS submission system (EDAS Link).
- Authors are allowed to submit regular articles or review articles. The article must fall within the scientific scope of EMITTER.
- The article should be original and should not have been previously published or be under consideration by other journals
- The manuscript is written in Microsoft Word 97-2003 document, single space, Cambria 12 pt. The minimum length of the page is 8 pages and no longer than 15 pages.
- The main text format consists of one column on A4 paper (210 x 297 mm). The margin text from the left, right, top, and bottom are 3.5 cm. Please do not alter the formatting and style layouts that have been set up in the template document.
- The content of the article should be organized as follows:
- For Regular Articles: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Related Works, Originality, System Design, Experiment and Analysis, Conclusion, Acknowledgment, and
- For Review Articles: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Related Works, Overview of the Proposed Method, Performance Evaluation, Conclusion, Acknowledgment, and References.
- The detail of the document template and format could be read in the journal template.
- The ICIST 2022 papers submitted to EMITTER must have must have a maximum 30% similarity level.
- The copyright of accepted articles for publication is transferred to EMITTER, Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya (PENS).
- An author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference and present the paper at the conference physically or online. The registration fee covers publication and conference costs (Registration link).
- The submitted article will be published in Regular Issue 2024.